PARKGENE ICO Status Update
February 16, 2018
ICO Extended for 4 weeks – 50% Bonus for new purchases
Dear PARKGENE ICO supporters,
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your strong support to-date, and to let you know that we will be extending the period for our ICO, to update you about our progress and next steps:
Firstly, we would like to announce the extension of our ICO period for an additional 4 weeks, given the current market conditions and volatility. The ICO will run until we have sold-out the hard cap, or until March 19, 2018. Our decision to extend the ICO period was influenced by the following:
- Our initial ICO period was very short, just one month. Crypto market high volatility affected our ICO’s initial strong momentum.
- Many of our current backers are requesting that we extend the ICO and future backers are asking for more time.
- We need more time to finalize agreements with the exchanges.
More than anyone else, we want the PARKGENE ICO to be as successful as possible and please rest assured that we will take all necessary steps to maximize the value for our backers.
In the meantime:
- We are simplifying our volatility protection and for as long as Ethereum is trading below $1200. Effective immediately we will be offering a 50% bonus for all new token purchases. We feel that even in this market climate, this is a very strong incentive to join the PARKGENE ICO.
On the PARKGENE ICO progress:
- We’re happy to inform you that we have reached the important milestone of 100 million GENE tokens sold.
- The PARKGENE project is on track and we are preparing to launch the Beta version.
- There are several imminent strategic partnerships which we will announce as they become final.
- Our roadshow has also yielded many new opportunities which we are exploring.
- Finally, our talks with exchanges on listing the GENE token are finalizing.
We are grateful for your support and for your patience. We will continue to keep you informed of our progress. If you have any questions please contact us on our Telegram channel.
Comments are closed.